The paperback version of “The Map of True Places” hit the Massachusetts South Shore Fiction Bestseller list.
- The Map of True Places by Brunonia Barry
Map is in very good company. Just check out the rest of the Top Ten list:
1. The Postmistress, Sarah Blake
2. Cutting for Stone, Abraham Verghese
3. The Art of Racing in the Rain, Garth Stein
4. Water for Elephants, Sara Gruen
5. Lipstick in Afghanistan, Roberta Gatley
6. The Help, Kathryn Stockett
7. The Island, Elin Hilderbrand
8. The Map of True Places, Brunonia Barry
9. The Three Weissmanns of Westport, Cathleen Schline
10. Winter Garden, Kristin Hannah
To see what other kinds books are selling well in this area, click here.