@BookClubGirl’s e-Book Bonanza is back with 12 great $2.99 e-books 4 book clubs + author podcasts! http://ow.ly/aDxyK
Archive for the ‘The Map of True Places’ Category
I am delighted that Authors Examiner just picked The Map of True Places as their Book of the Week Pick. With over 6 million visitors a month, this site is very influential and I’m very grateful they chose my book. You can read what they had to say about Map here.
The paperback version of “The Map of True Places” hit the Massachusetts South Shore Fiction Bestseller list.
Map is in very good company. Just check out the rest of the Top Ten list:
1. The Postmistress, Sarah Blake
2. Cutting for Stone, Abraham Verghese
3. The Art of Racing in the Rain, Garth Stein
4. Water for Elephants, Sara Gruen
5. Lipstick in Afghanistan, Roberta Gatley
6. The Help, Kathryn Stockett
7. The Island, Elin Hilderbrand
8. The Map of True Places, Brunonia Barry
9. The Three Weissmanns of Westport, Cathleen Schline
10. Winter Garden, Kristin Hannah
To see what other kinds books are selling well in this area, click here.
At 2:30PM, I’ll be at the Fiske Public Library in Wrentham, MA. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the SWEATT Meeting Room. Website for library is http://fiskelib.org/ if you need directions, phone numbers, etc.
I’m delighted that The Capital Area District Library (13 libraries in the Greater Lansing, MI area) selected The Map of True Places as one of the Best Fiction Books of 2010. Thanks Lansing! You can see all of their picks here.
I’ll be in Hyannis this Friday, July 9th at the Cape Code Writers Conference Breakfast with the Authors. The event will be at the Cape Codder Resort in Hyannis starting at 9:30AM. Authors Spencer Quinn and Lynn Kiele Bonasia will be there with me. Please come if you’re in the area. Click here for all the details