On July 19, 2017, after 325 years, Salem finally acknowledged Proctor's Ledge as the actual site of the 1692 Witch Hysteria hangings and carved each of the victims names into this stone memorial so that they may never be forgotten again.
The crevasse at Proctor’s Ledge
The remains of those executed in 1692 were left here and later disappeared.
The Salem Witch Museum
The most visited museum in Salem. Across from the Common and close to Eva’s Whitney’s tearoom (later Towner’s).
The pavilion is where Callie and Olivia slept when they first arrived in Salem. (The Fifth Petal)
The Custom House
Nathaniel Hawthorne worked his day-job here.
Witches’ brooms at Artemesia Botanicals
Herbs at Artemesia Botanicals
Inspiration for Ann Chase’s Shop of Shadows down on Pickering Wharf.